Sunday, March 24, 2013

The Reality Blog Award

It is always nice when fellow bloggers/facebook/twitter friends nominate you for an award - and Patsy Collins is all of those - as well as being a talented author. This is the second award that Patsy Collins has given to me. Thank you very much. This one is nice and simple.

You should visit the blog of the person who nominated you and link them to your blog. Then you answer the following questions:-

Q1. If you could change one thing what would it be?
Q2. If you could repeat an age what would it be?
Q3. What one thing really scares you?
Q4. If you could be someone else for the day who would it be?

Finally you nominate up to 20 more bloggers and let them know that you have nominated them.

Here goes -

Q1. If you could change one thing what would it be? 
I would want every single person in a privileged position to be accountable for their behaviour and have no special perks other than those they have worked for.
Q2. If you could repeat an age what would it be?
I would like to repeat my teens, with the knowledge I have now, so I would make more informed judgements about all aspects of my life. Life begins at forty, so they say. It did for me.
Q3. What one thing really scares you?
From a personal perspective I would answer spiders and moths. But I guess I fear most for the future generations of the world.
Q4. If you could be someone else for the day who would it be?
A cabinet minister...so I could hear the off-cuff remarks by the other ministers...not recorded in notes or the press.


I would like to nominate the following bloggers...

Jean Haines - an artist supreme...she has a blog from her website. 
Jane Way - a varied blog with lovely pictures and Jane makes potato jewellery.
Duchessdebo - writer, photographer, gardener and sweet pea obsessive.
Sara - delightful blog detailing the story of her garden.
Judith Johnson - author, bookworm. A interesting and varied blog.
Kate Hanney - Author of young fiction. Blog link from her website.
Hugh Cassidy - all about gardening - learning, growing and plants, plants, plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment